One of the perfect short treks begins nearby Kathmandu valley is the Helambu trek. This treks lies in the Langtang Region and conservation area. Despite being so close to Kathmandu, the Helambu region remains relatively un-spoilt. Here you can experience the Hyolmo culture of high mountain people. The company of green rhododendron and bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, and snow-capped Himalayas make the trek one of the most diverse treks essential and accessible from Kathmandu. The great Himalayan scenery at the border with Tibet and monasteries make a trek to the region an engrossing experience. The people living the highlands of the Langtang region are certainly the Nepalese, being the descendant of the Tibetan origin, they still look like Tibetans.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu – Sundarijal(1410m-Chisapani (2215 m)
Day 03: Chisapani – Kutumsang (2470m).
Day 04: Kutumsang – Tharepati (3610m)
Day 05: Tharepati – Tarke Ghang (2740m).
Day 06: Tarkeghang – Kakani (2070m
Day 07: Kakani – Melamchi Bazaar (840m).
Day 08: Melamchi-Kathmandu Drive
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.