Kathmandu-Nagarkot HikingAround Kathmandu valley hiking is possible throughout the year. There is several small hill station towns which have superb location and outfit from which beautiful mountains, sun rise view and many more can be observed. Nagarkot is one the popular hill station near by Kathmandu. It lies on the northeastern rim of the Kathmandu valley, and placed at the height of 2175 m, which is considered as holiday hill resort. Nagarkot is popular for sunrise view and panoramic view of world highest peak Mt. Everest and many others peak above 8000 meters from Dhaulagiri in the west and Mt. Everest in the east. One can see Annapurna (8091m/ 26,545ft), Manaslu (8165m/ 26,781ft), Ganesh Himal (7446m/ 24,422ft) and Langtang lirung (7245m/ 23,763ft), Mt Shisa Pangma( 8013m) Mt Gaurishankar (7145m) and many more mountains from Nagarkot.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02 : After Breakfast drive to Sankhu a small town for 40 minutes by tourist vehicle. Hike 4 hours from Sankhu to Nagarkot, welcome drink from hotel, then lunch. Rest at hotel for an hour then go for Nagarkot village walk.
Day 03 : Wake up early in the morning to view sunrise from Nagarkot tower and magnificent Himalayan range.
Day 04 : Departure .
• Airports pick and drop by our private vehicles
• 2 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with BB
• 1 Night hotel in Nagarkot. BB
• All kinds of road transportation as per itinerary
• All Meal during the trip (except major city)
• English speaking Tour guide
• All Permit and national park fee
• Air fare domestic and international
• Any kinds of personnel expenses
• Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
• Your travel insurance
• Other expense which is not mention above
• Tips to guide and driver
• Any meal in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbin