Mardi Himal Trek is one of the unspoilt trekking destination in Annapurna trekking reason Nepal. This trek offers an opportunity to explore traditional villages and infinite diversity of culture, specticular views of Mountains. This is perfect trekking trail for those people who loves remote wilderness, less crowded, pristine beauty and peace and freshness. This trek takes you one of the untouched areas of Himalaya. It is not necessary to have any hiking or trekking experience for this trek just normal walking is enough.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport our office representative will meet and welcome you.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (7 hours).
Day 04: Drive Pokhara to Hyenja and trek to Gyachok. O/n at Camp.
Day 05: Gyachok trek to Sano Khoban (1600m). O/n at Camp.
Day 06: Sano Khoban trek to Pipa (3150m). O/n at Camp.
Day 07: Rest day for Acclimatization.O/n at Camp.
Day 08: Pipa trek to Thulo Kharka (4120m). O/n at Camp.
Day 09: Thulo Kharka trek to Base camp (4100m). O/n at Camp.
Day 10: Base camp trek to Korchon (3680m) . O/n at Camp.
Day 11: Korchon trek to Riban (1780m). O/n at Camp.
Day 12: Riban trek to Hyenja and drive to Pokhara. O/n in hotel at Pokhara.
Day 13: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu. O/N at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure.
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.