One of the most isolated areas choosing for trekking in Nepal is the Dolpo Region trekking route. Dolpo region situated between the Tibetan plateau and the Dhaulagiri Himalayan range is the highest inhabited land of western Nepal. Dolpo, a land beyond the Himalaya, conjures up visions of mysterious monasteries, snow leopards and blue sheep; it is situated in the north-west part of the country, and is one of the most remote regions in Nepal. The traditions and way of life have remained intact in Dolpo Region since decades. The first trekking in this route has been organized in autumn of 1990 by the first British tour operator. The trek was scheduled from east to west, from Pokhara to Jumla through Lower Dolpo.
The Upper Dolpo trekking route passes many gigantic mountain ranges of Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Kanjiroba, to name but a few and passes through Lower Dolpo, at one time a small Kingdom in its own right. Trekkers are enthused greatly about the wild remoteness, the stunning mountain scenery and the fact that the local people had thatinnocent frien
Day 01:Arrival at the airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Information provided about the trekking and necessary preparation.
Day 03: Drive/Fly to Nepalgunj.
Day 04: From Nepalgunj fly to Jumla (2400m).
Day 05: Trek to Guthichaur (2,960m).
Day 06: Trek to Naphukanda (3,109m).
Day 07: Trek to Mauria pass (4,250)-Chaurikot (3,700m).
Day 08: Trek to Taijam(2,920).
Day 09: Trek to Kagmara (4,006m).
Day 10: Trek to Kagmara pass (5,115m)-Daju (3,500m).
Day 11: Trek to Phosksundo lake (3,600m).
Day 12: Trek to Phoskundo Beach (3,600m).
Day 13: Rest/Explore.
Day 14: Trek to Mandala Camp (4,570m).
Day 15: Trek to Kang la (5,240m)- Shey Gompa (4,280m).
Day 16: Trek to Saldang Pass (5,010m)-Namgung (4,380m).
Day 17: Trek to Yangar Gompa (3,890m).
Day 18: Trek to Musigaun (4270m).
Day 19: Rest / Explore.
Day 20: Trek to Lang La (5,002m)-Simegaun (3,950m).
Day 21: Trek to Tin Ja (4,150m)
Day 22: Trek to KKaheng (4,550m)
Day 23: Trek to Chark Pass (5036m)-Chark (4365m)
Day 24: Trek to Yak Kharka (4,780m)
Day 25: Trek to Sangda Pass (5490m)-Sangada Phedi (5,110m)
Day 26: Trek to Singda (3,909m)
Day 27: Trek to Dangar Dzong (2,900m)
Day 28: Trek to Jomsom (2,710m)
Day 29: Fly to Pokhara
Day 30: Drive/fly to Kathmandu and farewell dinner
Day 31: Drop off to the airport and departure for selected destination
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.