Tsum valley called the “hidden valley”, Tsum valley is loacated in the remote northern Gorkha region of Nepal. The valley is nestled between the Baudha Himal and Himal Chuli to the west, Ganesh Himal to the south, and Sringi Himal to the north. Owing to its distant location, inadequate information and promotion, trekking route to this region was only opened in October, 2007.
‘Tsum’ which is derived from the Tibetan word ‘Tsombo’ means vivid. True to its meaning Tsum valley till date has closely guarded its distinct and natural treasures of clear streams, teeming vegetation, towering mountain, cascading waterfalls, unspoiled hot springs and ancient relics. One of interesting features of this trek is the people with their unique culture and lifestyle that they still follow.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing by professional tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat by bus
Day 04: Arughat to Labu Bensi
Day 05: Labu Bensi to Dovan
Day 06: Dovan to Philim
Day 07: Philim to Chumling
Day 08: Chumling to Chhokangparo
Day 09: Chhekamparo to Chhule-Nile
Day 10: Chhule-Nile to Mu Gompa .
Day 11: Mu Gompa to Rachen Gompa
Day 12: Rachen Gompa to Gumpa Lungdang
Day 13: Hike to Ganesh Himal Base Camp
Day 14: Gumpa Lungdang to Chumling
Day 15: Chumling to Philim
Day 16: Philim to Dovan
Day 17: Dovan to Soti Khola
Day 18: Soti Khola to Kathmandu
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 20: Final Departure
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.