Tilicho Lake collects the ice melt of the surrounding mountains and glaciers including Tilichio peak and Tilichio Glacier. It is one of the highest lakes in the world with its surface being at 4990m. In 2001, Hindu pilgrims from around the world flocked to the lake convinced it was a holy spot mentioned in the Ramayan – a holy book of the Hindus.This trek starts right from Besisahar, and follows the Marsyangdi River with great views of Manaslu and Him Chuli to the east. This magnificent route leads you through traditional Manangi villages inhabited by friendly, habitual people who always offer a warm welcome amidst the magical, snow capped Himalayas. This route is customized from the Annapurna Circuit route, instead of going north to Tanki Manang and Yak Kharka, we head east, following the Marsyangdi River to the village of Khangshar (Known as The Last Village of Nepal) and trek up to Tilicho lake. The route then joins the Annapurna Circuit trek once more to Thorong La Pass.
Day 01: Arrival at the Kathmandu airport and picked up by the office representatives and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: A free time till lunch and in the afternoon briefing about trekking and trek preparation.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Beshi Sahar (790m) and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Chamje and 2 hours trek to Tal (1800m).
Day 05: Trek to Danakyu(2210m).
Day 06: Trek to Chame (2700m).
Day 07: Trek to Pisang (3200m).
Day 08: Trek to Manang (3400m).
Day 09: Excursion day around the Manang village.
Day 10: Trek to Shree Kharka (4250 m).
Day 11: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp (4200m).
Day 12: Excursion day around Tilicho Lake and trek back to Shree kharka.
Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka(4020m)
Day 14: Trek to Thorong Phedi (4500m).
Day 15: Trek to Muktinath (3810m) via Thorong-La pass (5415m).
Day 16: Trek to Kagbeni (2600m) after Muktinath Temple excursion.
Day 17: Trek to Tukuche (2600m).
Day 18: Trek to Ghasa (2000m).
Day 19: Trek to Tatopani (1100m).
Day 20: Trek to Ghorepani (2800m).
Day 21: In the early morning trek to poon hill and back to hotel. After breakfast trek to Birethanti (1100m) and about 45 minutes drive to Pokhara and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 22: Rest or half day sightseeing in Pokhara valley.
Day 23: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu from Pokhara.
Day 24: Sightseeing/shopping in Kathmandu and farewell dinner.
Day 25: Departure.
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.