North of Pokhara, Nepal’s spectacular diversity appears at its finest .The deep valleys and high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himalembrace a wide range of peoples and terrain, from subtropical jungle to a high, dry landscape resembling the Tibetan Plateau. This is the most popular trekking region, attracting over 75% of all trekkers (more than 30.000 annually). It’s also among the tamest areas, with excellent lodges lining the main routes. Finding Nepal beneath the flood of trekkers can be difficult, but the scenery and culture are top-notch, and you can avoid the peak-season crush and still get fine weather and views.
Day 1: Arrival and transfers to hotel , welcome dinner.
Day 2: Free day and prepare for tours and trekking.
Day 3: Drive to Besisahar by local bus or private transport .
Day 4: Trek to Bahundada o/n 7/8 hrs walk, more or less (1310m)
Day 5: Trek to Chamja o/n 5/6 hrs walk (1430m)
Day 6: Trek to Dharapani o/n 6/7 hrs walk (1860m)
Day 7: Trek to Chame o/n 5/6 hrs walk (2670m)
Day 8: Trek to Pisang o/n 4/5 hrs walk (3200m)
Day 9: Trek to Manang o/n 5/6 hrs walk (3540m)
Day 10: Rest day in Manang and make small hiking for the acclimatization
Day 11: Trek to ledar o/n 3/4 hrs walk (4200m)
Day 12: Trek to Thorung high camp o/n3/4 hrs walk (4860m)
Day 13: Early morning wakeup having light breakfast and trek start to
Muktinatha o/n 9/10 hrs (3860m) via thorung la pass (5416m).
Day 14: Trek to Jomsom o/n 4 hrs walk (2710m)
Day 15: Having breakfast and fly back to pokhara o/n in hotel and sightseeing around the pokhara .
Day 16: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu o/n at hotel
Day 17: Final departure to international .
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.