The trek begins with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to the town of Arughat Bazaar and the trek ends in Besi Sahar which is also the starting point for the Annapurna circuit
From Arughat, heading northwards for several days the valley opens up to reveal the delightful alpine meadows and small Tibetan-style villages which cluster beneath Manaslu. sweeping North Face. The trek passes Jagat, Ghap, Bihi, Lhi, Lho and Shyo, typical Tibetan villages with rows of prayer wheels and mani stones. Eventually the trail reaches Samagaon the largest and most important village in the region.
From here head west and cross the Larkya La Pass (5100m), a classic and tough route linking the Budhi Gandaki with the Marsyangdi valley. The descent passes through the beautiful alpine meadows at Bimtang before joining the main Annapurna Circuit route and heading to the trailhead at Besi Sahar.
Day 01: Arrival and Transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive to Arughat from Kathmandu (640m)
Day 04: Trek to Soti Khola from Arughat (775m)
Day 05: Trek to Machha Khola from Soti Khola (900)
Day 06: Trek to Jagat from Machha Khola (1340m)
Day 07: Trek to Ngyak from Jagat (2310m)
Day 08: Trek to Ghap from Ngyak (2100m)
Day 09: Trek to Lho from Ghap (3200m)
Day 10: Trek to Samagompa from Lho (3500m)
Day 11: Trek to Stone Hut from Samagompa (4500m)
Day 12: Acclimatization and exploration day
Day 13: Cross Larkya La (5215m) and trek to Bhimphedi (3590m)
Day 14: Trek to Tilje from Bhimphedi (3900m) .
Day 15: Trek to Tal (1725m) from Tilje
Day 16: Trek to Jagat (1300m) from Tal.
Day 17: Trek to Bahundanda (1275m) from Jagat
Day 18: Trek to Beshisahar from Jagat
Day 19: Drive back to Kathmandu by Bus
Day 20: Leisure day in Kathmandu.
Day 21: Final departure to your port of destination
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.