Lower Dolpa trek offers a real adventure trekking on remote and rugged natural unspoiled corner simply beyond the Himalayan valleys across western Nepal. The Dolpo region preserves one of the last remnants of traditional Tibetan culture where the pre-Buddhist Bon-Po religion is still in practice. High mountains including the Dhaulagiri massif to the southeast surround this spiritual sanctuary. Dolpo region provides the opportunities to visit ancient villages, high passes, beautiful Lakes, isolated Buddhist monasteries and also to experience the vast array of wildlife inhabiting the region in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival at the airport and picked up by our office representative and drop off at the hotel by private coach.
Day 02: Briefing about trekking and trekking gears for the necessary preparation.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgung. (260m)
Day 04: Fly Nepalgunj –Juphal(2,350m)(25min)Trek Juphal –Dunai(2,150m)
Day 05: Dunai –Tarakot (2,900m)
Day 06: Tarakot –Chanki (2,900m)
Day 07: Chanki –Tarap Khola (3,200m)
Day 08: Tarap Khola – Rest / Acclimatize / Explore
Day 09: Tarap Khola –Dho Tarap (4,040m)
Day 10: Dho Tarap – Numa Phedi(4,500)
Day 11: Numa Phedi – Numa Pass (5,190m) Baga Phedi (4,200m)
Day 15: Baga Phedi – Baga Pass (5,070m) Phoskundo Lake (3,600m)
Day 16: Phoskundo Rest/Explore
Day 17: Phoskundo Lake – Roha Gaun (2,944m)
Day 18: Roha Gaun – Dunai (2,150m)
Day 19: Dunai – Juphal (2,350m)
Day 20: Fly Juphal – Nepalgunj (25min)
Day 21: Fly Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
Day 22: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley with our tourist guide in a private coach. Shopping souvenirs is arranged on the request of guests. Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural music and dance.
Day 23: Drop off at the airport to departure for selected destination.
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.