The Langtang Valley Trek can be done in as little as a week, but day hikes in the upper valley are sure to detain you for another two or three days. It takes about a day to get interesting, first following the continuation of the Dhunche road (a spectacularly destructive feat of engineering, built to reach a lead and zinc mine in the Ganesh Himal) up the unpromising valley of the Trisuli River before leaving the road and rounding a bend to Syabru in the Langtang Valley. The next two days are spent climbing briskly up the gorge like lower valley, where oaks and rhododendron give way to peaceful hemlock and larch forest; after ascending an old moraine, snowy peaks suddenly loom ahead and the gorge opens into a U-shaped glacial valley. Springtime is excellent for flowers here, and in autumn the berberis bushes turn a deep rust color.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Sybru Bensi (1462m) by bus 6/7 hrs .
Day 3: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m).
Day 4: Trek to Langtang Village (3307m).
Day 5: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3798m).
Day 6: Excursion day around Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 7: Trek back to Lama Hotel.
Day 8: Trek back to Sebru Bensi.
Day 9: Drive back to Kathmandu by bus6/7hrs.
Day 10:Sightseeing in cultural and historical places in Kathhmandu.
Day11: Transfer to Airport.
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.