Kathmandu Valley comprises the three ancient cities of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur, which were once independent states ruled by the Malla kings from the 12th to the 18th centuries. The three cities house seven UNESCO World Heritage shrines which are together listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Culture). The valley is also home to hundreds of other exquisite monuments, sculptures, artistic temples and magnificent art – reminders of the golden era in Nepal’s architecture.
Legend has it that the valley was was once a primordial lake ringed by verdant mountains. In this pristine lake lived giant serpents until one fine day, saint Manjushree, the Bodhisatva, raised a mighty sword and in one fell swoop, cut open the side of a mountain at a place now known as Chobar. The voluminous waters of the lake gushed out, leaving behind a fertile valley capable of supporting large urban settlements over the millennia. The Gopala and Kirati dynasties were the earliest rulers here followed by the Licchavi (300-879 A.D.), under whom flourished trade and crafts.
But the valley’s remarkable cities with their ornate palaces, the superbly crafted pagodas and the monumental stupas are testimony of the artistic genius of the Newar craftsmen, the original inhabitants of the valley, whose skills were championed by the Malla kings and appreciated even by the Mongol rulers of 18th century China.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu .
Day 02 : Visit kathmandu Historical place like Swayambhunath, Kathmandu’s Durbar Square, Pashupatinath and Bouddhanath.
Day 03 : Visit Patan and Bhaktapur places like Bhaktapur Durbar Square, The Golden Gate, The Palace of Fifty five Windows,Patan Darbur squre,Krishna Mandir.
Day 04: Departure.
• Airports pick and drop by our private vehicles
• 2 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with BB
• 1 Night hotel in Nagarkot. BB
• All kinds of road transportation as per itinerary
• All Meal during the trip (except major city)
• English speaking Tour guide
• All Permit and national park fee
• Air fare domestic and international
• Any kinds of personnel expenses
• Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
• Your travel insurance
• Other expense which is not mention above
• Tips to guide and driver
• Any meal in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini