Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking trip takes adventurous trekkers to fabulous Gokyo Valley, source of grand Dudh Koshi River – the large Ngojumba Glacier, the famous Cho La pass, and the celebrated view points of Gokyo Ri and Kala Patthar along with Everest Base Camp to Gokyo Lake Trekking of Everest region in the company of majestically soaring mountains, friendly Sherpas, colorful monasteries and prayer flags, the Namche Bazzar, the Sagarmatha National Park, and many more. Gokyo, a hidden valley with gorgeous blue lakes in the lap of Himalaya has its own reputation among the adventurous souls. Many trekkers yearn to visit the Gokyo valley as a side trip during their Everest Base Camp Trek and they feel their everest base camp incomplete if they happen to miss the trip to Gokyo Valley, Gokyo Peak, and the famous pass, Cho La. The entire area is blessed with abounding natural beauty of shimmering Lakes. Beyond peace of mind at the tranquil appearance of the glacial Lakes, we can enjoy 360 degree panoramic views of four above 8000 m massifs and other mountain ranges from the best view point of Everest Region, the Gokyo Ri – because panorama from here is more spectacular than that from the Kala Patthar viewpoint.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu International airport transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (45 minutes flight). Then trek to phakding. 3hrs walking.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m). 6h walking.
Day 04: Day for acclimatization in Namche Bazar. Excursion to Namche Bazaar and Syangboche.
Day 05: Namche bazaar to Dole (4200m). 7h walking.
Day 06: Dole to Machchhermo (4470m). 4h walking.
Day 07: Machchhermo to Gokyo (4790m). 5h walking.
Day 08: Excursion around Gokyo Lake climb Gokyo Ri (5357).
Day 09: Gokyo to Dole (4200m). 5h walking.
Day 10: Dole to Namche Bazaar (3446m). 5h walking.
Day 11: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2840m). 3h walking.
Day 12: Fly back to Kathmandu. The rest of the day free..
Day 13: Transfer to the Kathmandu International airport for your onward Journey.
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above