Everest base camp treks is high altitude in the land of Himalayas. The number of trekker to EBC is increasing and most challenging adventure global wise. This trekking route goes through Sagarmatha National park. We can see the beautiful ranges of world’s highest mountain Mt. Everest with other mountains like Mt. Pumori, Amadablam and high Himalayas. One of the most awe-inspiration treks in Nepal Himalaya which takes you through the historic route top of the world. So we need to accumulate our self properly explore about the cultivation of Sherpa community people. We can also take some picture from our camera as the memory of Everest base camp.
Our trek to Everest base camp starts Kathmandu valley with the quick fly over to Lukla land of Himalayas. We will continue walking to Everest region through the path Sagarmatha National Park and reach beautiful villages named Phakding, Namche bazaar, Khumjung, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Kalapatthar peak etc. the unbelievable views of golden dawn mountain and many species of rare plants and animals. In our journey will be only Sherpa community Khumbu Region.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2810m). Trek to Phakding (2652m)
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446 m)
Day 04: Rest in Namche Bazaar/ Excursion Namche Bazaar and Syangboche(3880m). Back to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche(3867 m).7h walking.
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche(4260m).
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche(4930 m).
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorkhashep(5140m)- Everest base camp (5364m). Return back to the Gorakhashep.
Day 09: Gorkha Shep to Kalapatter(5545m). And down to the Lobuche(4930 m).
Day 10: Lobuche to Pangboche. 7h walking. O/n at mountain lodge.
Day 11: Pangboche to Namche Bazzar. 8h walking. O/n at mountain lodge.
Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla. 8h walking. O/n at mountain lodge.
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Transfer to the Kathmandu international airport for final departure.
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.