Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking is the typical trekking route. It is said that this trekking route is firstly used by Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in 1953 AD. They used this trekking route when they are going to climb Mt. Everest. This entire region shows that this route is getting popularity. Excellence view exhilarating natural beauty of forests, mountains and vegetations. Not only this, we will be equally impressed with the cultural beauty of this region. We will be offered with the beautiful green forests and birds and animal playing on it. Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Thamserku, etc. are the soaring mountains that offered the trekking route. Route of jiri is slightly longer than from Lukla. Due to which each trekkers should have much time while doing this trekking. The route leads us several ever green forest and beautiful rice field terrace and passes. The route is continually up and down throughout many passes and better altitude for mountain sickness for physically body structure.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu International airport transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Jiri (6 hrs scenic drive)..
Day 03: Jiri to Shivalaya (1767m).
Day 04: Shivalaya to Bhandar (2,040m).
Day 05: Bhandar to Sete (2,575m).
Day 06: Sete to Junbesi (2,675m
Day 07: Junbesi to Nuntala (2,320m)..
Day 08: Nuntala to Bupsa (2,310m)..
Day 09: Bupsa to Ghat (2,490m).
Day 10: Ghat to Namche (3,440m).
Day 11: Day for acclimatization in Namche Bazaar/ Excursion to Syangboche and Khumjung Village. Back to Namche Bazaar.
Day 12: Namche to Tengboche (3,860m).
Day 13: Tengboche to Pheriche (4,312m).
Day 14: Pheriche to Lobuche (4,920m)..
Day 15: Lobuche to Gorakshep(5,140m). Same day hike to Kalapatthar (5,545m) back to Gorakhashep.
Day 16: Gorakshep to Everest Base Camp. Trek back to Lobuche.
Day 17: Lobuche to Pangboche. .
Day 18: Pangboche to Namche Bazaar.
Day 19: Namche to Phakding.
Day 20: Phakding to Lukla (2,840m)..
Day 21: Fly from Lukla (2,840m) to Kathmandu (1,310m).
Day 22: Departure.
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above