Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is one of the shortest major treks in Nepal and gets up close and personal with some of the biggest mountains. The trek begins with lowland bamboo forests and rhododendrons before making it up through the Modi Khola Gorge into the mountain amphitheater that is the Annapurna Sanctuary. This high glacial basin is wild Himalayan country ringed by ten of the most impressive peaks in Nepal, including Annapurna I, Annapurna II, and Machapuchare. If you visit the Annapurna Sanctuary during the good weather months in the fall and spring, you can expect clear mornings and evenings and a glowing panorama of snow-capped peaks and starry skies.
Day 01: Your arrival to Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), you will be met by our Airport Representative, and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Nayapul (trek starting place) via Pokhara by private Car / Van, we then begin trek to Tikhedhunga.
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 04: Hiking to Poonhill – back to Ghorepani, and trek to Tadapani.
Day 05: Trek to Chhomorung.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan
Day 07: Trek to Deurali
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (Annapurna Sanctuary)
Day 09: Explore the hidden Valley in the morning and track back to Dovan.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu Danda (hot spring). Enjoy the evening at hot spring.
Day 11: Trek to Birethanti and drive to Pokhara
we take a 4 -5 hours easy walking downhill following the Modi river to Bir at hotel. B.B.
Day 13: Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Swayambhu, and Kathmandu durbar square).
Day 14: Transfer to Airport for your onward Journey.
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.