The Annapurna Base Camp trekking is the annapurna century trek and recognized as a paradise of nature, offers a great variety of beautiful landscapes, nature and culture. This trek passes through the rice cultivation, the beautiful villages, green forests, bamboo jungles, rivers, birds and animals and unique flora and fauna to the Annapurna Base Camp of the mighty Annapurna Himalayan range.Annapurna Base Camp trek is a perfect trekking route to view the high Himalayas, including Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range and Mt. Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail), and glaciers so closely. Annapuran range is the most exquisite, with some of the world’s highest mountain views including Annapurna I (8,091m / 10th highest). While the foothills are dominated by diverse ethnic groups with their charming villages and terraced farms, higher reaches are pristine roved only by shepherds. We will come across the several view points with world famous Himalayan views. The trekking is the best insight into the Nepalese mountain lifestyle, ethnic diversity and a moderate adventure in the Himalayas.
Day 01: Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara (1.5 hrs) and trek to Thikedunga (4 hrs)
Day 02: Climb to Ghorepani (6 hrs / 2,800 m)
Day 03: Hike to Pun Hill (50 mints / 3,200 m) | Trek to Tadapani
Day 04: Trek to Chhomroong (5 hrs / 2,100 m)
Day 05: Trek to Dovan (2,400 m / 6 hrs)
Day 06: Climb to Deurali (5 hrs / 3,300 m)
Day 07: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (5 hrs / 4,200m
Day 08: Trek down to Bamboo (6 hrs)
Day 09: Trek back to Jhinu Danda (5 hrs / 1,600 m)| Bathe in natural hot spring.
Day 10: Follow the Modi river coast to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara.
– Package Includes :
– All trekking permits
– 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis (2-3 star)
– Private car for transportation to and from the trekking trail head
– All meals with tea / coffee
– Lodge accommodation during the trek
– Trekking with English speaking guide and necessary porter
– Package Excludes :
– Bottled drinks and beverages
– Evacuation (will be done in your account)
– Tips (Service Charge in Hotel and Restaurants are included)
– Single supplement Charges
– Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara or away from the trek
– Tea breaks, chocolates or other snacks and any meals beside breakfat, lunch and dinner.
– Delay and cancellation because of natural phenomenon
– Anything which is not specifically mentioned above.